Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wake-Up Call

This morning  I was awoken out of a deep sleep by someone POUNDING on my door.i jumped up and started throwing on the first clothes I saw, when I heard a key in my door!  I knew then exactly who it was because I was expecting someone to come look at my washing machine, and I had given permission to enter on the work order.  But I was still a little shocked because the office didn't even open for business for another two hours!  

Anyway, luckily I have a lock at the top of my door that stopped him  from coming in while I was not dressed!  He called out "maintinance" and  I called back "just one second" so I hurried  to finish getting dressed, and ran to the front door.  I let the  guy in expecting that he was going to try to fix my washing machine.  But nope!  All he  did was copy some numbers off of the machine which meant that he was getting ready to order me another one!  

As annoyed as I was to have been woken up so early, I won't complain because it shouldn't bee too much longer before I get to wash clothes at my own house again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment