Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Kissy, Kissy!

As I have mentioned before, Kenzie has her own play makeup.  She has a blast with it!  She knows that she is allowed  to play with it pretty much whenever she wants unless we are going somewhere important, and except for the time that she secretly put it on right before church, we have never really had any problems with it!  

Until....

Last week I walked into the living room to find a line of little lipstick kisses on the wall behind my couch.  So we had a little chat about why we don't kiss the wall with lipstick, I handed her a Clorox wipe, and made her clean it up.  I thought that we had moved past it until I found this on the wall by my TV


And some more on the wall in their bathroom!  

Guess who is going to be scrubbing walls tomorrow!

That little stinker!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment