Wednesday, June 5, 2013

If Its Not One Thing It's Another!

The day after my air went out, I was in the middle if doing laundry when my  washing machine suddenly quit working!  I tried everything I could think of!  I even pulled the whole stack out, squeezed myself between it and the water heater, and tried unplugging it for a second in hopes of maybe resetting it!  But the only thing I accomplished was getting myself stuck back there which was no fun at all because not only are there lots of spiders out there, but I also really  needed to use the bathroom!  T M I Yes I know!  LOL

I Had a guy come look at it, and he said that it should still be under warranty, but that he had to put  in another order to have someone more experienced look at it.  I am still waiting for that.  But that same guy did see me loading ALL of my laundry into Kimber's car early this morning.  He stopped me and assured me that someone would be coming to check it out!  But for now my washer does nothing more than blink its lights on and off.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment