Anyhoo, all you need for this one is construction paper, school glue, and glitter.
All that I had to do to prepare the craft was write the kids names in glue. Then I gave them their papers and glitter, and let them glitter their names to their little hearts content! Yes we had a huge sparkly mess at the end, but I really didn't mind!
Tonight I decided that I want these to be the covers of what will be their summer art portfolios, so I did this to them!
All that I had to do to prepare the craft was write the kids names in glue. Then I gave them their papers and glitter, and let them glitter their names to their little hearts content! Yes we had a huge sparkly mess at the end, but I really didn't mind!
Tonight I decided that I want these to be the covers of what will be their summer art portfolios, so I did this to them!
Yes I know they look like a five year old cut them out, but my fine motor skills is one of the things that my menen jitis kinda stole from me! So don't judge me too harshly, LOL :)






No comments:
Post a Comment