Friday, June 14, 2013

Armor

Those of you who know Kyle probably know that sometimes he has a hard time controlling his temper.  Last Monday night was no exception!  

We were winding down for the night, when Kyle asked if he could do something.  I don't remember what it was, but I told him that it was too late.  I didn't even have time to finish my sentence before he made his oh so famous "angry face" and stomped off to his room.  

I sat there and went on with what I was doing, because he comes out of it faster if he is just left alone.  

After a couple of minutes, he came out wearing the same angry face and this!  
He told me it was his "armor".  Apparently he was planning on having a battle right there in the living room!  

I tried to keep a straight face, but I couldn't help it, I started cracking up!  

That's all it took though.  It wasn't long before he dissolved into giggles!  

Ofcourse then Kenzie wanted some armor too!  So they ran off to find her some.  
I'm just glad that the night ended happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment