This is what I came up with earlier this week to help keep things new and exciting for the kids! They loved it!
On Sunday night once the kids were asleep, I filled my big Mickey bag with a bunch of stuff. Each thing represented something that we would do the next day. Then when all of our cousins came over, I pulled out the bag, and the kids got to take turns closing their eyes and picking things out of the bag.
The first thing that was picked was this:
Ofcourse they didn't do the whole thing, but I turned it on, and just let them have fun folowing the excercise people! I try to sneak in a little excercise into the day whenever I can. :)Next was this:
This was the story tht Kyle got to read to the other kids! I try and sneak reading in too. :)
Then was this:
This represented SNACK TIME! Everyone's favorite part of the day! :)
The next thing that was picked was this:
The kids LOVE doing action cards! They ask to do them every day! And it's just one more way for me to sneak in a little excercise. :)
Next was this:
This isn't their favorite, but it helps because Kenzie will be going to school soon, and Slade is starting to recognize letters. I have to find some way to keep these kids learning. :)
Next was this:
They always have fun with Cup Stacking!
The next thing was this :
Thats when they had tons of fun painting with pencils!
Then this:
This was the first time that I had introduced this activity, and it was a big hit!
Then this was picked:
It represented LUNCH TIME!
The next item picked was this:
It represented Window Time!
Then was this: It represented Bubble time!
Then was this: It was a fun game where one person hid in the bathroom while someone else hid the bear. We then sang a song. The closer the person got to the bear, the louder we sang. The farther away, the softer we sang. We kept going until they found it. Once it was found, it was the next person's turn to hide te bear.
Next was MOVIT TIME!
Then we read another story: I read this one!
Then we had Singing Time!
And this represented Freeze Dance!
It took us over six hours to complete all the activities in my big red Mickey bag! We had no fighting, no crying, and we all had lots of fun! We will deffinately be doing this one again!






























No comments:
Post a Comment