At some point on Friday Kyle received thus. Inside is a little note telling him who his 2nd grade teacher will be.
When I picked him up after school he was very excited! He was very proud if the "rectangular prism" that he had made in his new class, and we were almost to the cross walk when he spotted his new teacher and he excitedly pulled me back onto campus and introduced me to her.
When I picked him up after school he was very excited! He was very proud if the "rectangular prism" that he had made in his new class, and we were almost to the cross walk when he spotted his new teacher and he excitedly pulled me back onto campus and introduced me to her.
I noticed two things right away...
1. She is very nice!
And
2. Kyle is almost as tall as her. And will probably pass her up before too long! :)
Besides being happy that Kyle was so happy, I had my own reasons to celebrate! Not only did he get the teacher that I requested, but his new classroom just so happens to be really close to where Kenzie's Kindergarten class will be! And the best part is that right between the two rooms, there just so happens to be the perfect little place for me to sit and wait for them after school!
Besides being happy that Kyle was so happy, I had my own reasons to celebrate! Not only did he get the teacher that I requested, but his new classroom just so happens to be really close to where Kenzie's Kindergarten class will be! And the best part is that right between the two rooms, there just so happens to be the perfect little place for me to sit and wait for them after school!
When we got home, Kyle was excited to show me a letter to me from his new teacher. On the back is the school supply list which will be very helpful!
He was also pretty excited about this cool new pencil!
He was also pretty excited about this cool new pencil!
Although this school year isn't quite over yet, I am getting really excited for next year! I am thrilled with both of the teachers that will teach my kids, and I know they are going yo have a great year!




No comments:
Post a Comment