DAY #1:
You will need:
Blue construction paper
Scissors
School glue
Cut the paper in half, and give each child a half sheet of paper with a very thick line of glue drawn horizontally across the top.
Have them tip their papers up so that the glue runs down the paper then lay it flat again.
Then give them some salt and have them cover all the glue with it
Let it dry over night. When they are completely dry, gently tip the papers to remove the excess salt. They should look something like this.
DAY #2:
Have them tip their papers up so that the glue runs down the paper then lay it flat again.
Then give them some salt and have them cover all the glue with it
Let it dry over night. When they are completely dry, gently tip the papers to remove the excess salt. They should look something like this.
DAY #2:
you will need:
Blue food coloring
More glue
Directions:
Drop the food coloring onto the salt one drop at a time. Wait between each drop because the color will spread through the salt. It is fun to watch!
When you are done it should look something like this!
We were having a hard time getting out salt to stay stuck to our papers, I had to fix them a few times, so once the color was dry, I coated them entirely in glue. It took a lot of glue, and they took almost two days for them to dry completely, but I kinda like the end result!
When you are done it should look something like this!
We were having a hard time getting out salt to stay stuck to our papers, I had to fix them a few times, so once the color was dry, I coated them entirely in glue. It took a lot of glue, and they took almost two days for them to dry completely, but I kinda like the end result!










No comments:
Post a Comment