First of all, let me get this out of the way.... I AM A CHICKEN AND I AM DARN PROUD OF IT!!!!!
Ok not that that's out of the way, let me get on with my post.
One of the rides that Diana really wanted to go on was Tower Of Terror. I didn't exactly want my kids to go on it, because in all honesty, I thought they were way too young for it, but they both really wanted to go, and I didn't want my chicken ways to hold them back from having fun, so I decided to go on it too.
I spent the next few minutes in line thinking of just how high up in the air I would be dropped from, and at the very end, just before it was our turn, I burst into tears, and I was litterally terrified! Luckilly I was at a point right by the exit, and I had a worker show me out to the gift shop where I waited for everyone else.
When they arived at the gift shop just a few minutes later, Kenzie was all smiles, and Kyle WAS NOT! It turnes out that it is one of Kenzie's very favorite rides, which does not surprise me in the least! And it doesn't surprise me either that Kyle absolutely HATED it! I was really feeling like a huge chicken, and party pooper, but I bought this picture for my kids! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment