Friday, April 26, 2013

The Disney Land Hotel!


Thanks to my Dad & Diana, we got to stay at the Disney Land Hotel!  This is a place that I had never stayed before, and will probably never be able to afford again.  lol, but it was awesome!  There are so many little Disney touches, and I am so glad that we got to experience it!  Oh and just as a side note:  The blue building that you can see on the left:  That is the tower that our room was in.  :)
This was the main part of our bathroom.  The toilet was off in it's own little room kind of next to the bath tub. 




I don't know of you can see it, but the border in the shower has little Mickey heads on it, and the handle on the faucet is also shaped like Mickey! 
One of our beds!  See the cute Castle headboard?!






This is the view when you walk into the room from the hallway.  For the fact that we were in a hotel room, we had TONS OF SPACE!!!  That place was HUGE!

Our desk area
Between the beds


Our TV accross from the beds

This is the view standing by the window looking back toward the front door. 

Did I mention that the headboard lights up and plays a lulliby?!

The light in the hallway outside our room. 
Our little sitting area.  :)


I LOVE this picture!
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the handles are shaped like Mickey. 


Mickey's hand holds the bathroom lights up!  And there are Mickey boardres on the lamp shades! 




This picture was hanging next to the toilet.  :)


Our first night in the hotel! 





This was the view outside our window!  It looked like we were in the middle of the jungle, but it was really just a few steps before we were walking down Disney Drive!  We were SO CLOSE to EVERYTHING!  IT WAS AWESOME! 
Being guests at the Disney Land Hotel, we also got some pretty cool services: 
 
When we went shopping, we got to have it delivered to the Bell Hop, so that we didn't have to cary it around with us!  and if I had chosen too, I could have charged it right to my room, ad not had to pay anything until later!  I didn't do that though.  :) 
 
We also each got our own room key with our names printed on them, and we got to keep them! 
 
As part of our stay, we got a $20 Disney gift card, and a voucher for 1 free picture in the park! 
 
I'm sure that there are so many things that I am forgetting!  But the point that I am trying to make is that the Disney Land Hotel is INCREDIBLE, and I hope I get to stay there again someday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment