Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Kids Are Lucky That I'm An Extreemly PTient Person!

I was watching Genral confrence, and I had just finished listening to President Monson tell a story about how he and his friend accidently set a field on fire when they were little boys.  I then went into the kitchen, and I was met with THIS.....

My kids had decided that they wanted to cook, and this is what they had come up with! 
 
Water
Every color of food coloring
salt
pepper
italian seasoning
garlic powder
onion powder
cinamon
and EVERY RAW EGG I OWN
 
It looked disgusting, but it smelled even worse than it looked! 
 
Normally when they make messes, I make them clean up after themselves.  But this time, I just saw that turning into an even bigger mess, so I swept it all into the sink, and then I sanitized the heck out of my counter!!!! 
 
OH BOY WERE THEY IN TROUBLE!!!!!
 
They havn't tried it since though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment