Friday, April 26, 2013

A Special Surprise!

Since this was going to be my kids very first time at Disney Land, I wanted to do everything I could to make every moment of the trip as fun as possible! 

One day I was walking around the store, trying to think of something I could do, when I came across these cute Disney bags! 

Once I had those in my cart, the idea just kinda took off!  I would give them each a gift bag full of stuff to hopefully help keep them busy during the HOURS we would spend in the car! 

I then went in search of fun activities and snacks to add to the bags.  I  tried to stay to the Disney theme as much as possible, but not everything was Disney. 


The night before our trip, I  had so much fun putting them together, and I couldn't wait to give them to the kids the next day! 

In their bags they each got: 

A Disney Color Wonder coloring book
Ten Color Wonder markers
Two Disney themed books to read
A movie from the $5 bin
An autograph book with a pen for Disney Land
A Disney Themed cup filled with granola bars & a Disney Themed fruit snack
(the cup was also for use at the hotel)
A little cup of Nutter Butters

Here's what Kyle got:


And here's what Kenzie got"
I had so much fun with these, that i have saved the bags back, and will be doing it again the next time we go on a Disney trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment