Friday, April 12, 2013

A Date With Mommy!

One night I decided that I wanted to do something fun with my kids, so I surprised them, and took them on a date! 

First I had Kimber drop us off at McDonalds where we ate a yummy dinner, and they spent some time playing in the play place!


Then we walked over to the grocery store where I bought a brownie mix, frosting, and our favorite icecream!  Then we had Kimber come and pick us up to take us home. 

Once at home we had lots of fun baking the brownies together!



While we were waiting for them to bake we turned off all the lights to make our house "Like a movie theater", and we all cuddled up on the couch and watched Over The Hedge!

Then our brownies were done!
And it wat time for dessert! 

AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment