Saturday, March 2, 2013

Our New Years Surprise!

On January 1st 2013, Michael called me bright and early.  The first words out of his mouth were "Hey, do you want to do something today?"  I asked him what he wanted to do, and he asked if I minded if it was a surprise. 

So the kids and I got ready, and a couple of hours later we were in Michael's car, headed to our surprise. 

Before long we found ourselves at an indoor amusment park.  Michael bought each of the kids a wrist band, and I bought some tokens.  We litterally spent ALL DAY there, riding rides, playing games, hanging out in the snack bar, and chosing prizes!  :)



















































After playing all day we headed to Applebees for dinner.  It was yummy, and by the time Michael took us back home, we were all exhausted!  Thank you so much Michael for such an amazing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment