Friday, March 15, 2013

Let The Waiting Begin!!!!!

Ever since Kyle's first day of school this year, Kenzie has been impatiently waiting for her turn to register for school.........


AND THAT DAY FINALLY CAME!!!!!! 

She got her little Pre Kindergarten packet, and she CANT WAIT for school to start!   I later found out that she was the very first Kindergartener to be entered into the system at the school for next year, and that unless something happens, she will deffinately be getting the teacher that I requested!!!!! 

Kyle is Also excited!!!  He is so proud to be the big brother who knows everything about school, and gets to show her the ropes!  :)

It kinda makes me a little sad to think that my baby is already old enough to go to school, but she is SO EXCITED, and I am excited for her!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment