Do you guys remember the time when I had Kenzie's hair cut super short? Well, I have been trying very hard, and waiting very patiently for her hair to all grow out to one leignth so that I can pull it up into a ponytail as easily as possible, and have some hope of it looking ok. Because incase you havn't noticed, I am not exactly good at doing hair. AND on top of that, my daughter has more hair on her head than any other one person on the plannet! :)
Well, her hair has been at that horibly awdward "it won't look good nomatter what you do" stage for quite a while. It was FINALLY starting to get to the point where I could pull it ALL up without her bangs falling back out, and I was SO EXCITED!
However, there was just one problem.......She REFUSES to let me do her hair! So her hair ends up falling in her face, and annoying her. And even when I do manage to do her hair in the morning, she ends up pulling it out part way through the day, so there really is not point!
So anyway.....In her kindergarten introduction packet, she got a pair of safety scisors, and one day she got tired of her hair hanging in her face, so SHE CHOPPED THAT HAIR RIGHT OFF! I almost cried!
Thankfully my mom was able to fix it. There are still some super short bangs underneath, butthey will eventually be long enough that we can even them out.
After having her hair fixed, she and Kyle had fun playing in the back yard, and my brother's girlfriend was nice enough to take some pictures for me! :)
I am kinda hoping that this is the only time that she will try to cut her own hair. But I know that I probably won't be that lucky. :)




Sara did the same thing but WAY worse.... (it was a mullet) I dont know whatbthe heck goes through kids' brains...
ReplyDelete