Monday, March 25, 2013

A Good Friend

During the time that I was feeling so sick, I still had to walk to and from Kyle's school every day.  It's not that nobody wanted to give me a ride, it was that EVERYONE who could have helped me was at work.  :) 

Well, on one dar in particular, I felt especially bad.....I'm pretty sure that I looked like death warmed over , and i'm pretty sure that my visiting teacher drove past me, and saw me like that because that night I got a phone call from her asking if she could bring me dinner the next night.  Ofcourse I accepted, because I was NOT going to pass up the opprotunity to NOT have to cook dinner!

The next night, she brought us this! 

And it was all so delicious!  I am so thankful to have such sweet visiting teachers who are always looking out for me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment