Friday, March 15, 2013

A Fun Night At The Park!


One night, we were looking for something fun to do, so we walked over to what the kids used to call "Kimber's park"  saddly it is nolonger a kid friendly park.  It has been replaced with NOTHING but rock climbing walls, and I HATE IT!  The kids did have fun until Kyle lost his footing, and fell face first onto the ground.  Luckilly he was almost at the bottom when he fell!    I won't be taking the kids to that particular park without a boy with me, because I'm just not strong enough to catch them when they are falling from above me. 

One of Kyle's friends from school did show up while we were there though, and they had lots of fun playing together!  :)




















After a while we headed over to the grass park where I felt much better about letting my kids play without worying about them getting hurt. 







Learning how to throw a frisbee!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment