Monday, December 17, 2012

The Sounds Of The Season!

This is my second post in my series of posts about what I think makes Christmas awesome!  Today I am going to talk about CHRISTMAS MUSIC!  I am that annoying person that everyone loves to hate because I don't care what time of year it is, if I am in the mood for Christmas music, I LISTEN TO IT!AND I DON'T CARE WHO IS ANNOYED BY IT!  ha ha ha

Today I thought that I would share a few of my favorite Christmas songs.  Here they are in no particular order. 

Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken Mary Did You Know by Donny Osmond Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill Let Him In by Michael Mclean My Song For You by Bridgit Mendler & Shane Harper The Entire Chipmonks Christmas Album Don't Be A Jerk It's Christmas by Sponge Bob Square Pants The First Noel by Josh Groban & Faith Hill Lilent Night by Josh Groban Christmas Eve by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra The First Noel by Carie Underwood Wonderful Christmas Time by Demi Lovato Walking In A Winter Wonderland by Selena Gomez & The Scene Mistletoe by Justin Biever Home For Christmas by NSYNC(This is the entire album) Merry Christmas by Mariah CareyThis is her entire Christmas album These Are Special Times by Celine DionThis is her entire Christmas album. 98 Degrees also has a Christmas album that I love. I just can't find it to share.
And last but CETTAINLY NOT LEAST, is Candlelight Carol! This is my very favorite Christmas song to sing! When I was in highschool we would get together with all the other choirs at school, and we would preform this song as a HUGE GROUP at Holiday dinners, and surrounding the entire audience in our school auditourum! It was the event that I looked forward to the most every single school year!
 
There are SO MANY MORE SONGS THAT I LOVE!!!!!  But it would take me WEEKS to think of, find, and create links to all of them, and since I want to finish this post sometime this century, I am going to have to settle for this little list that I have found.    I hope that ou find something that you like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment